25.4.08
Lol.... Got 2 major accomplishments yesterday.. XD
1. I ran/jogged (no walk!!!) for 5 rounds (i think 2 km??) without stopping yesterday for pe!!! WHEE!! haha... may not seem tough to you, but it was for me... heehee..
2. After PE, played basketball with 08s28 AND i touched the ball! AND i managed not to kena hit by the evil ball.... (yes, i didn't break my specs again..) ^^
lala~
the 'amazing' physics trail was.............. ______. fill in the blank yourself, ty.
I think i have split personality leh... can happy happy then suddenly emo then dunno why happy again... IM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lala~
People around me seems so moody. Never see them, is either read their blogs or msn. Haiz... What to do? Seems weird/awkward if u are in a good mood when your close friends are all emo-ing... Wa lau... everyone's blog post recently are like so E.M.O... I dunno what to do for you guys leh... I always emo also so i noe asking ppl to cheer up is irritating, and no use one..
heard today getting back physics test leh... confirm fail one.. sianz...
Profile
All about me
Regina
paper bell of death
YWCA, KSPS, GESPS, GESS, PJC
GESSband, PJCSB
Tenor Alto saxophonist
My tumblr