6.5.08
Was with mel at Choa Chu Kang MRT the platform when i saw my relative who is 40+...
Mel ask me who he is, i replied "my cousin" then she stunned there cuz she thought that person my uncle or something. Apparently, her oldest cousin is only 22... -.-
What the hell lor... I went home after checking with mummy, i can confirm that two of my cousins are grandparents already!!! Lalala~ Some people might already know this, my father is the youngest son, blah blah blah, i am the youngest among my cousins, those that are same age as me are my cousins' son or daughters... Lalala~ I am that old meh? Wa liew... I only 17 this year leh, i got dunno how many nieces and nephews, AND 5 GRAND-nieces/nephews... Stupid la... Why people in my family like giving birth so much?? Arrgh.. I hate Chinese New Year also... Cuz i can never remember what to call these people or how are they even related to me... It's awkward having people like 10 years older than you calling you aunty and giving you ang pow you know?!
RAWR!!! IM OLD!!! IM A GRAND-AUNT x5!!! OMG!!!
Im only 17!!!!!!!!!!!
Profile
All about me
Regina
paper bell of death
YWCA, KSPS, GESPS, GESS, PJC
GESSband, PJCSB
Tenor Alto saxophonist
My tumblr