3.6.08
I miss Aloysius and Mira already!!!!!!!!!!!
so sad... they step down after the Taiwan trip...
so means they step down yesterday... TT
and im so touched that they bought presents for us la!!! OMG!!!
Great minds think alike...
When we bought for them the two Saxophone collar pins we didn't expect anything in return de lor...
here's what they gave us....
I wanted green or orange de lor... nvm.. pigu say pink also not bad...
so nice rite?? i think quite expensive..
quite expensive X 5 = very expensive?!
Mira : Wa... curse me retain... evil mummy... never see your ez-link photo nevermind.. i saw your passport photo already!! =P I will miss hugging you de........ you so nice to hug (and to squeeze..... =P).... you must remember to stop doing scandalous things ar... Tsk tsk... Sherilyn already bullying me like what already lor... Poor me... i will TRY not to slack... ~MIRAmar~
Aloysius : I where got like to frown?! actually i think i more blur than Sherilyn lor... lucky u and mira dunno.... Anyway, i will really miss you de... (but you still very BHB!!! =P) Thanks for teaching me whenever i needed help... and i love your playing!!! haha~ continue to play well and shine during all your solos!! haha~
So sad that you guys are leaving... Though we only knew each other for 5 months, I think our section bonded really well... All good things have to come to an end.. so.... wishing you two the best for your 'A' levels this year!! ^^ saxophone people normally do very well for their studies one.... Jiayous!!!
<3 Saxophone section '08
Mira Aloysius Sherilyn Regina Attiqah Samuel Joanna
U-FO!
Profile
All about me
Regina
paper bell of death
YWCA, KSPS, GESPS, GESS, PJC
GESSband, PJCSB
Tenor Alto saxophonist
My tumblr