29.7.08
Bah... SUPER random post
08S28
Fate (or should i say the teachers?) brought us together as a class.
From strangers, we became acquaintances and eventually, even friends
Though there might be cliques or quarrels among us, I believe that the class, as a whole, have gotten closer. (some credit goes to the J/suck1 - i dunno if they are the same person)
This J/suck1 person (let's assume that these 2 is the same person and refer to him/her as IT for convenience k?) i've been wondering, what causes IT to do these actions? Was it anger, jealousy,loneliness or other emotions? There have to be a trigger for these actions... Nobody will do anything without a reason... Though i admire IT a little also... Cuz IT has the courage to voice out IT's opinion.. I wish that IT had a little more courage though.. At least we can work on the problem as a class? =) or maybe these are just my twisted way of thinking?
Erm, as usual, I'm an outcast wherever i go... =D
Just have this gut feeling that I don't really fit into the puzzle?
I think that this is due to the fact that my friends come in quantity and not quality.. (not saying that any of my friends [if u still wan to be my friend after this comment] are of low quality hor!! Dun u dare to take this literally!!)
Sometimes there are things that i want to voice out... However, due to circumstances or some crap reasons, i have NEVER told anyone my true feelings... I'm very very tired of these pretense can? I behave differently from people to people... Am i a hypocrite? And that's just one of my many faults... Another problem i have is that i super easily swayed (or basically, i have no personal opinion) I usually just sit there and agree with people... =( BAH!!!
As a student, i suck
As a classmate, i suck
As a groupmate, i suck
As a saxophonist, i suck
As a senior, i suck
As a friend, i suck
As a human being, i suck
Ha! The only good thing that i can do is to "suck"!! Should i be glad that i have an expertise or sad that i suck??
BAH!!!