30.9.08
Shucks, emo post again..
Yeah.. seems like everyone have moved on while i am still stuck in the past, holding on to some fraying string from my imagination.. Uh huh.. Everyone seemed to have adjusted well to their new lives whereas i...................................... Haiz... what's wrong with me again? I am just not content with what i have? I get more and more particular about certain stuff?? ARRGH!!
And i think i am such a hypocrite!!! BAH!!! I treat different people differently.. As in, like, there are many different me? Say, you will see his version of me in PJ, another version in GESS, another version with relatives, another version in cca, so on and so forth.. What is the real me? When i ask myself this question, i don't get any answer.. =(
Thinking of seeing counselor, but what how do i explain that i don't know what are my problems?!
~~~
Profile
All about me
Regina
paper bell of death
YWCA, KSPS, GESPS, GESS, PJC
GESSband, PJCSB
Tenor Alto saxophonist
My tumblr