Dedications to... (Part I - 2G peeps)
2.1.09
Dedications to... (Part I - 2G peeps)
Dedications? Actually just some words that i wan to say to the following people la.. hehe..
JiaYi : Lets emo together kk? Misery loves company.. Lol.. 2009, means we know each other for 10 years liao leh!! Lets celebrate!! Whee~! by.... watching M18 shows? lol.. And I wan to go visit Leia again!! But how, if say that, feel like i copying Riy leh.. Bleah.. K, i change to, i wan to go visit Jy's turtles.. Hehe.. Creative? Anw, Jiayou for your studies k... (so that you can teach me how to use freaking photoshop...)
Riyanti : Lao po!! We married for 5 years liao... Hehe.. You also, don't emo emo k? Got emo stuff let it out, blog or tell your friends(hint - me!!!)? At most, really cannot, then go bang walls tell your pillow/soft toy! On a happier note, we should set like, one month go makan together once.. okok?? I want to go eat Sakae sushi again!!Next time i want to try other outlets.. Hehe.. The one at NTU looks nice.. =P
Hamidah : Ello hamie!! So sad la.. My wife and daughter taller than me.. T.T *pout* I like rarely go out with you leh.. (my fault for being MIA so often!!!!) Next time we go out, watch movies k?? ( but cannot horror movie!! ROAR!! NO blood or gore also!! nononononooooooooo!! ) I prefer movies that have elements of humour in them, not horror.. *hint hint!!* Heehee.. =P
Jia Hui : Don't keep obsessing about 5566/super junior/peter/whatever-that-can-be-applied la!! Wahaha.. Now that you also got eczema, welcome to the skin-got-problem family!! Heehee.. Common advice to all those whose skin is itching : don't scratch!! cuz, 1) scratching makes it worse 2) the sound of fingernails against skin is akin to fingernails scratching a blackboard.. Gosh, the horrors.. !!! and coffee is GOOD for health
Yee Shuan : Shuaan~! May you be not so hua-chi(flower idiot) next year... Tsk!! Wish you good luck in forgetting/getting HIM... Wahaha~! When eatting, mouth don't open so big, then rubber band won't snap... =.=" lol.. ANW, must study hard next year hor.. Or else cannot imagine the conseqences...*shudder then lost in thoughts* OH!! and and and don't fall asleep when talking on the phone!!! ROARR!
Poh Gek : Gek gek gek gek gek!!!! Why you break the curse!! Waa.... *whines* *pout* *throw a tantrum* ahem.. yeah.. Same old advice from the emo-cow.. Study hard, don't emo, jiayou for A levels.. Wa.. I sound jaded luh.. But I'm very sincere here lehh... *look very very very sincere* Believe me.. I mean what i say.. Really.... ^.^V
Qian Ying : Qians....Jiayou in your studies k?? Though there may be times where you are stressed, but perservre through them until A levels k? I will always be there for you, as your listening ears.. Call me when you want to talk k?? Have faith in your abilities, believe in yourself.. Think positively.. =)
Valerie : My other daughter AKA Barney the purple dinosaur.. BRILLIANT percusionist + artist + mugger... Hey, stay enthu n happy k? You are one of the most cheerful and bubbly person that I know~! Don't think i see you emo before.. Hmm.. That's good, don't try emo-ing.. It's bad for health..
My brothers : General - I'm glad to have you guys in my life, those boring days in 2G can always be brightened by by your unlimited jokes.. those who always so emo (ET, HW, Raymond) STAY HAPPY K? or i unleash something bad onto you then you know... those who watch anime - Don't keep watching hentai la!! Ecchi is okay though.. *oops*
2G : Ohana means family.. Nobody gets left behind. I hope that we will continue to have chalets/Bbqs/outings as we grow older.. Not just til our 20s.. I hope that even when we are like, 40, 50, we will still keep in contact..
Next : Dedications to... PART II
~~~