29.12.08
Came across this website that had emo msn nicknames.. Here are a few which i agree with...
- Depression... a fancy word to say that you are dying inside
- [x] life.sucks[x]_[x]so.depressed[x]_[x]hate.life [x]
- I'd rather bleed with cuts of love then live without any scars
- A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic
- Early morning moments, a glimpse of joy, but it's soon over and i return to dust...
- There are no tears, No feeling of guilt, Nowhere to channel the anger, Nowhere to leave the pain
- Living is a nightmare, but suicides reality
- I try to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies. I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes.
- When will this miserable life end?
- Tears, scars and death... Thats all life is to me
- Kill me now, you know you want to.. it's not like i want to live anyway
- When will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our soulds
- One should forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged
- I'm so sick of my heart leading me places where there can be no a happy ending
- I'd rather chew on broken glass than keep on living...
Hope that you have enjoyed it as much as i do...
Credits :
EMO~~~
Labels: emo
Profile
All about me
Regina
paper bell of death
YWCA, KSPS, GESPS, GESS, PJC
GESSband, PJCSB
Tenor Alto saxophonist
My tumblr